Monday, March 26, 2007

Hired!!!

Fortune smiles on me today! After two interviews I have been able to get a job doing Customer Service at the YMCA up here. I will work 6 hrs a day. Praise God!! We sure needed the income and this is a tough job market. I start my training on Wednesday. I officially begin earning a paycheck next Monday. It's a real boost to my spirits and the fact that my former employers gave me such awesome references makes me feel good inside.

There is always some kind of bright spot in the darkest times...

8 comments:

bruced said...

Wow! That's great news! I had a feeling things would be looking up!

;-)

Dustin said...

Congrats, TL. Here's to hoping that life in your new place brings blessings to you and your's.

Trailady said...

Hi Guys! Yes definitely hope things are going to get better. :o)

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Happy for you!

Paid in Full said...

God bless ya!!

Lily said...

I'm so glad for you! Peace.

Fallen Angel said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the your comment on my blog. I needed it today. So thank you. Congratulations on your new job. Wish we could switch jobs. I'm glad something good has happened to you.

SocietyVs said...

Congrats on the job! Now I hope Jay can secure some excellent work and then the two of you are onto a bright future. Man I like a joyful blog!!!