Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Music for the Soul...

Beautiful music is caressing my soul, the sweet sounds of my heritage fill the room. AWESOME!! The purity of the vocals, the inspiring instrumentation lifts me up. Two thumbs WAY up for this project! I find myself tearing up for several of the songs- touching release. Their link is in the right-hand column if you'd like to visit their site and learn more about them. I'm a singer, dancer, mother, but above all else, a free-spirited lady. My heart thrills to good music and splendid scenery. The hectic life we lead threatens to shut me down and close me in, but that's NOT who I am and I refuse to let life get the best of me. This music sets my spirit free like that of a wild mare and I hope it will touch you as well.

6 comments:

Lily said...

I love this stuff - thanks for mentioning it.

Hey, do you like Loreena McKennit?

Trailady said...

Yes, I actually have some of Loreena's music along with Enya and Moya. :o)

Royce said...

Hey how about that I actually had the same album untill Ryan used it for a frisbee.
Happy New years!!

Unknown said...

I have seen these ladies in concert on the local PBS channel. I love their style & music.

QUASAR9 said...

yeah love it - Celtic Woman
Happy New Year Trailady

Unknown said...

Love them!