Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanks!

I soooo enjoy Thanksgiving. This time of year is my favorite! Wish I could list a long, long string of things I'm thankful for, but this year really wrung us out. The few things I am grateful for are biggies though, so that counts for a lot. Life would be better right now if we could have some SNOW!! I really miss white winters!!!

Blessings for 2006:

1) My man & I are still together. Each year of marriage is an education, a gift and a miracle from God.
2) I have awesome kids! Their hugs, laughter and artwork keep me going when life is awful.
3) My dogs light up my life. Crazy about these canine friends who love me unconditionally.
4) I'm thankful for blogging! Just started out this past year and I'm completely addicted! As hard as 2006 has been on us, financially, spiritually, emotionally and physically, I don't know how I ever would have made it through without this sounding board where I can express my thoughts, memories and spiritual journey. Thank you to those who read & respond.

God Bless You All and Enjoy Your Holiday!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are good "biggies", and I echo you on them.

God bless you too, have a Happy Thanksgiving. It's been really nice to meet you, I look forward to your writing.

Lily

Andy said...

Trailady, it has been a pleasure this year! Have a fabulous Turkey Day with the family. God bless.

Tim Rice said...

Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for. Family and my church always come at the top of my list of things to be thankful for. And blogging and blog friends come right after that. :)

Trailady said...

Hello Lily, I loved the Thanksgiving poem you wrote on your blog. Great visualizations! Have a Blessed Day. :o)

Andy, Likewise, I have enjoyed your blog so much. :o) Have fun with your family.

Tim, You must have a wonderful church if it's at the top of your list. That's awesome! Enjoy this time with your family- based on the pictures I've seen, I'm sure it will be a rather large gathering. ;o)

Gingers Mom said...

Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with all those kiddos that have blessed your life.

sage said...

May you and your family have a Blessed Thanksgiving

Don said...

God Bless you and yours. Have a great day.....