Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Seeing Bright Spots...

No, I'm not drunk and I'm not on anything. ;o) LOL But after weeks of lows, today I got several "hugs" from God. First, just let me share a little of what we've been going through: 1) Both cars were in the shop 2) We just lost our renter 3) In the middle of winter, our AC/Heat pump dies and it will be 2 wks until we get a new one. 3) My man is out of town on business 4) We're nearly out of firewood. 5) We're flat BROKE and the holidays are coming up!
I'm not the kind that likes to wallow, I usually survey the damage done and move on. But lately, life just seems a bit overwhelming. I'm sure you've had those kind of days, weeks, months.... So here I am feeling pretty low and 3 good friends just call me out of the blue to connect. MADE MY WEEK! Went down to do my barn chores today and found a beautiful, shiny green egg- which means my Ameraucana hen's are laying now. A simple thing, I know, but it made me smile. Then, I received a notice about my blog and my spirits lifted a little more- click the link below if you're interested to see why:
http://tennesseebloggers.com/archives/2005/11/my_journey.php
This evening I got a call from some friends/fellow church-members who said they had a big load of firewood, so they brought it over & helped me stack it. Just in the nick of time too- only had 2 logs left. Very helpful, especially without my man here to help chop & stack. So, after weeks of life beating us up pretty hard, a few bright spots appeared today. I really needed that, Lord and I'm trusting You have the rest under control...

1 comment:

Ana Victoria said...

Congratulations!!!! It is very nice and OFF COURSE GOD WILL PROVIDE as I always say...
I just let you know that I enyoy reading your blog...
Thank you!!