Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What Trailady Likes...

Okay, it's the Favs game & I've been tagged for this- actually found it fun!

Fav. Dessert - Breyers Choco-mint Chip with magic shell on top
Fav. Treat - Gum, Skittles, Good-n-Plenty, Cheetos or anything from Smoothie King
Fav. Outfit - Jeans & button-down shirts with boots or flops, workout clothes
Fav. Shoes - Ryka sneakers, Ariat boots- which are just as comfortable as sneaks (hate high-heels!)
Fav. Wheels- Dodge trucks & I go through phases where I really want a motorcycle
Fav. Animal(s) - Dogs & Horses
Fav. Male Celeb - Tom Hanks, Keanu Reeves, Matt McConaughey (cutest & most buff- great ABS!!)
Fav. Female Celeb - Sandra Bullock, Ashley Judd, Angelina Jolie, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close
Fav. Vacation Spot(s) - Breckinridge, CO., Yellowstone National Park and Hayden Lake, Idaho
Fav. Places U Visited - Virginia City, Montana- a ghost town, San Antonio Texas
Places U Want 2 Visit - Hawaii, Italy, Austria, Germany, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Russia, Norway, Switzerland, Japan, Iraq
Fav. Job Ever- Working Christian Summer Camps in a variety of roles
Fav. Movie(s) - Forest Gump, Sound of Music, Anne of Green Gables, Man from Snowy River, LOTR's Trilogy
Fav. Music - I'm VERY eclectic! Techno, Hip-hop or Metal for workouts, Country. Christian, Folk, Classical
Fav. Band(s) - Casting Crowns, Switchfoot, U2, Chicago, Mr. Mister
Fav. Book(s) - Bible, Little House On the Prairie, Pilgrim's Progress and many more
Fav. Friend(s) - Not listing names- someone's bound to be left out. I love a lot of people!
Fav. Season - Fall & Spring- don't like Summer/Winter too extreme
Fav. Fantasy Character - I'm not sure- maybe Galadriel or Eowyn from LOTR's??
Fav. Color(s) - Periwinkle, Blues, Greens, Black
Fav. Day of the Week - Saturdays
Fav. Holiday(s) - Thanksgiving- it's not as commercialized as other holidays
Fav. Sport(s) 2 Play - Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Field Hockey
Fav. Sport(s) 2 Watch- Beach Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Figure Skating, Equestrian Events
Fav. Position on the Field - Whatever keeps moving! I liked playing right half-back in soccer
Fav. Position in Bed - On my back with one leg out of the covers- I'm always hot at night
Fav. Jewelry - White Gold or Silver, petite and simple shell or pearl ornaments
Fav. Drink(s)- Aquafina, Half-n-half Iced Tea
Fav. Blog Buddies 2 Tag- Brian, Royce, Kristen, Jody or anyone else who wants to play?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, a perfect example of timewasting. Makes me wonder why you expend yourself on stuff like this. How long did it take for you to fill out this nonsense?

Trailady said...

Anonymous, do you ever do things you enjoy- just because?? I enjoy writing. Why do you resent me so?

Trailady said...

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for dropping in! :o)

How do I set the "no Anonymous" option?? Like I said, I can take criticism, but not when it's being fired by someone with an agenda who is hiding behind the name 'Anonymous'.

Trailady said...

PS. AHA- I have now figured out how to set my blog options so only people with names can comment. Thanks for the idea!

Sorry, 'Anonymous', but I'm not gonna sit back and take it anymore.

Kat said...

ok, so now that you've changed it, and I'm glad you have, I had to create a blog myself to post to your blog. So my address is kat-brad.blogspot.com
Initially, it will be to keep friends and family updated on the progress of the wedding plans...