Friday, October 20, 2006

New Photo Shoot!

Okay, here's a chance for you to vote for the best 'Message of Mercy' PR photos from our most recent shoot. (I'm the short redhead in the bunch.) There is one picture of me in a green shirt holding my little puppy, 'Ember'. (YES- I had to have at least one picture with her in it.) LOL

Here's a link to the gallery- hope it works- if not, let me know. (I'm writing this post from my daughter's computer since mine crashed and burned this week.) If you have a moment, jot down the numbers of the pictures you like best- both of me and of the group. Thanks a million! :o)

MofM Photo Session:

http://www.atchleyphotography.com/OnlineViewing/gallery.php

PS. You can visit the group, read the latest news and hear clips of our music anytime by clicking the 'Message of Mercy' link in the right column.

12 comments:

How do we know said...

hey.. I tagged u..

And, hows it going?

Anonymous said...

It's asking for a password...?

Don said...

Got to reveal the magic password....

Fallen Angel said...

Whats the password?

Trailady said...

Sorry about that! I was hoping the link would take you directly there.

Password: southern

Good luck! :o)

David said...

I need an ID and where do you type it in?

Anonymous said...

My humble opinion, though I have no qualifications to judge nor witty comments:

#13
#16
#34

I can't say for sure why I like these, but they are the ones that jumped out at me.

Lily.

Julie said...

Hi

Thanks for your recent comments on my blog. Just to let you know I've changed my url it's now www.juliemwillcox.blogspot.com
Please drop by soon.

Love Julie x

Roseuvsharon said...

The ones I like are
(drum roll please)
16, 25, 37 and last but not least
81! 74 is nice, but it has nothing on 81. 81 has such constrasting colors, between your gorgeous hair, the purple flowers and the light green blouse. It is like comparing art from London to art from Venice. Wow!!

Jody said...

i like 17, 25, and 76!

Gingers Mom said...

What lovely pictures. You are really a very beautiful woman. I especially like the picture of you in the red shirt sitting on the ground with all the leaves around you. LOVE the red hair. I hope my Savannah turns out like that.

Kat said...

Wow, great shots! #81 is definately my favorite of you!!! Can I order one? It's hard for me to pick a favorite one of the group because I can't get them big enough to actually see everyone's face real well, but overall, some very good photos.