Monday, April 03, 2006

Welcome Home & Other News

Glad to see Jill Carroll is no longer a hostage. That's great news!! Hope life gets back to normal for her soon. :o)

Note to readers of this blog: If you disagree with something on my blog that's A-okay. I love diversity of opinion! However, I'm a sensitive person- it's not necessary to be ugly to make your point. I removed the cute little bunny picture on my 'Art of Living' post after 'Anonymous' protested. (Just so you know, there was NO contact, copyright or purchase information on the site I gleaned the drawing from- otherwise I would've been happy to ask 'Madison' if I could use her picture and let her know the little bunny brightened my day.) Simply thought it was an adorable example of children's artwork and wanted others to see it too...

Things are mysteriously disappearing from our house! I'm missing a book, a silver cross and an application folder. Sometimes I think these things sprout wings and fly. Of course, none of my children will admit to having touched or moved these items, so I'm turning the house upside down. Also, I think the washing machine eats socks! Oh well...

I've lost 2 more pounds- for a total of 10! Doing 2 hrs of cardio work Mon, Wed. Fri/1 hr of Interval Tues. & Thurs. I'm feeling great & my endurance is much better. Iron was low- gotta keep taking the supplements.

My son made the honor roll this term and got a couple of rewards from the school! I couldn't be more pleased!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im back! Its been an busy time for me helping rebuild New Orleans. Im back home just in time for the construction wave of warm weather. I think its great you lost weight but dont get carried away because too thin is not pretty. Its good your boy made honer role!
You are a really great person. Dont worry about rude or picky people. Its your blog! If you dont like a comment you can always delete it.

Aiman said...

Salaams sister,

Congratulations on your son's success. I liked the bunny, too :).

Deb said...

Hey! You blog alot...lol i love it! i am not a huge poster...but i miss you posting on my blog! i've started working out again...on my mini trampolie...woo hoo fun fun...soon i will start swiming when it gets warm enough to brave the waters!

Keep in touch you awesome lady!

Trailady said...

Welcome back Sloopy! Thank you for offering your time and energy to assist in New Orleans. God bless you for this!! :o)

Aiman, thank you for regarding me as a sister. I am touched.

Deb, you make me smile. :o)