Friday, September 15, 2006

End of the Week...

Sooooo glad it's Friday! It's been long and busy and I'm ready for some rest.

Highs for the Week:

Working more hours and getting to know my YMCA co-workers better- what a great bunch!! They continue to raz me a bit, giving me tidbits of misinformation in order to make me blush- all in good fun though.
Starting my 'Fit Kids' program at the 'Y'. I had 27 participants this week ages 6-10!
Great weather coming in for Fall.
Dinner out with my family at my favorite Mexican restaurant.
Spending time with the kids. (They are SO interesting to chat with.)
Having the awesome privilege of selling a membership to Ben Sain and his wife Jane N. Sain (not kidding!). Mr. Leon Pickleschmeir (yep- it's pronounced Pickle SMEAR. Try dealing with that and keeping a straight face! I did okay, but the other girl behind the desk kept giggling and it was hard to keep my composure. The staff picked up on my 'Greta Goolahee' stunt and now whenever things go wrong they say, "Greta did it". LOL
I've got 20 of the cutest little baby chicks down in my barn. :o)
Enjoyed the song, 'Live Like You Were Dying' by Tim McGraw

Part 2 of the health convention is this weekend, so it's not going to be a total R&R, but I so enjoy learning about the body and how to better care for it...

Hope you have a good one too!! :o)

1 comment:

Trailady said...

Hi Jules,

Yes, it is always a comfort and a joy to fellowship with like-minded people who love God and want a vital connection with Him.

Blessings to You!! :o)