Sunday, February 26, 2006

All Good Things Must End...

The cast for 'Two From Galilee' wrapped up our final weekend last night. We finished strongly, even though some of our cast were still not feeling completely better from the Flu that was going around. Opening night 2 weeks ago, I was so sick I lost my voice & my friend Tom sang my part while I lip-synched. Definitely NOT the ideal opening performance, but we pulled it off.
There were SO many talented people involved in this musical. I cannot begin to say what a priviledge it was to present this story with others who have a heart for God. Thank you everyone for being so friendly and easy to get along with. The team spirit was really great! I'm sad that it's over already, but nothing lasts forever... There is talk that we may have opportunity to do more productions in the future. Whatever is the will of God...
As I stated before in my 'Kingdom of Heaven' post, participating in this Ripple Production was a real blessing! http://www.ripple-productions.com To mingle with people from so many walks of life and religious backgrounds was an incredible growth experience for me and my husband as well. We have made some lasting friendships and some in-roads in our community for further service. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats too bad that its over, but Im sure with your talents, you will have many other oppurtunities.

Trailady said...

Well thanks for your vote of confidence, Sloopy! :o)