Monday, February 27, 2006

How Time Flies!

Hard to believe that February brought the 7th birthday of my 3rd child. She has a very tender heart, a beautiful singing voice and a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts. The day of her birth was pretty traumatic as she & I nearly died of a uterine rupture after 32 hours of labor and pushing for 2 hours and they had to do emergency surgery to save us. The moment they brought that little blanket-wrapped bundle to my side to show me my new baby, I saw immediately that she has her Daddy's dimples and I was IN LOVE with her!! She was a good baby- only woke us once a night from the get-go and was sleeping through by 4 months. Today she's a sporty gal with auburn hair- a fast runner who has been a flower girl twice. She loves to be tickled and her giggle is positively contagious. We are very proud of our little darling and expect God will do great things in her life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sweetheart- Mama loves you so!!!!

6 comments:

~Dizzy Miss Lizzy~ said...

That must have been such a tramatic experience, thinking you are your little angel may not make it through. But you both did, because I believe a guardian angel must have truely been watching out for you on that very special day.

Gingers Mom said...

Happy birthday to your little girl! My oldest is only 3, but with each passing birthday I am so proud and sad to see her growing so fast! It's amazing how all those days slip away. It sounds like you are savoring it all though - good for you.

Roseuvsharon said...

I remember this little girl coming to my house, just under 1 year old and walking all over the place with a joyful smile. Wow! It is hard to believe that she is now 7 years old. Praise the Lord for His bountiful blessings!

Tim Rice said...

You posted a neat picture of your daughter. She looks quite energetic and alive. A happy birthday to her.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Happy birthday to a sweet little girl. I wish I could see the pic, but the square is empty - at least on my computer!

Anonymous said...

They grow up fast dont they!