Thursday, March 02, 2006

My New Friend...

I have a new friend Reina. She has a beautiful voice, lovely eyes and a warm spirit both sensitive and spiritual. I very much enjoyed meeting this woman of God and her husband during the musical- we bonded very quickly. They are humble and sincere people. We were able to share testimonies about what the Lord is doing in our lives and cried together because of His goodness to us. Were I still of the mindset that MY church alone has truth, that everyone else is "compromising" and that I should never associate with anyone else besides the "remnant", I would have missed this wonderful opportunity to make a new friend in Christ. Her testimony verified that God has indeed been leading in my life, because He has worked in both of us in similar ways. Thank you, Reina for the blessing you have been to me! You are truly a kindred spirit and I hope we will have plenty more opportunities to visit and pray together...

5 comments:

kairosnow said...

lucky you!

Nabeel said...

humble and sincere is all I look for in people .. hard to find ..

what do Reina and her husband do?

Trailady said...

Hi Nabeel, Sincerity is sometimes hard to find. They are both very talented musicians and singers. Reina's husband, John plays the Trumpet. Reina is a stay-at-home Mom like me. We have much in common. :o)

Anonymous said...

I hope you consider me your friend also even though Im a very sincere doofus!

Anonymous said...

Your friend is lovely. I wish you both a long and rewarding friendship. God bless you!