Monday, August 28, 2006

Totally Random Thoughts...

Looooong, exhausting weekend. Travelled to GA and AL to sing with the group. Our performances went pretty well. We ate at PF Changs Sat. night and had a good time. The food was great! I like all of the girls very much as people. They are funny, sweet and talented, we get along most of the time, but there's this wierd power struggle going on and the dynamics are so different now. I'm trying to roll with it, but it's tough. I enjoy travelling and performing, but I'm not going to beg for respect, nor will I demand it...

Always nice to come home to my family and my own bed. ahhhhh

Well BLOW me down!!!! What kind of guy confesses to a murder he didn't commit?! That really takes the cake! I guess they should just close the Jon Benet Ramsey case. The trail is so cold, I don't think they will ever find the real killer. :o(

I'm SO glad to have a produce stand near our home now. We get the best Florida-fresh fruits & veggies for really LOW prices and it's only about 3 miles from our house. Today I loaded up on oranges, peaches, bananas, grapefruits, tomatoes, nectarines, apples, avacados and squash. YUM!! Have not been very successful at gardening in the clay soil we have in Tennessee, so at least I can buy the foods I like without paying an arm and a leg. :o)

Hope each of you had a good weekend. :o)

3 comments:

Trailady said...

Yes Brian, apparently so, but I have to ask WHAT kind of guy wants publicity as a child abuser/killer?? I mean if he wants public attention, he could stand naked on a bridge and threaten to jump- that would get him plenty of publicity- you know what I mean?!?

It's a CRAZY world!!

The SSP said...

Yupers, like I said, "Alleged." He, he, he! Seems to me this guy is a sicko that was just trying to grab his 15 seconds of fame. The media went for it hook, line and sinker. He had his face ALL over network/cable television for quite some time.

You know - I just will NEVER understand some people!

David said...

I don't know much about this person, but maybe he was scared into a fake confession by the FBI. But like I said, I haven't followed much of the news lately.

Glad you got to stock up. That sounds just like a wife/mother/homemaker. :o]