Friday, January 27, 2006

Heartbreaking!

Pictured are: Nicky Mann, top left, Elizabeth Mann, top right, Johnny Mann, center, and Heaven Mann, shown in an undated family photograph, are four of the seven children killed in a car accident Wednesday near Lake Butler, Fla.
Parents, Barbara and Terry Mann were supposed to complete their adoption of a 20-month-old boy on Thurs. Instead, they were planning funerals for him and their other 4 children — 5 of 7 young people who died in a fiery crash. After hearing of the accident, Barbara Mann’s grief-stricken father suffered a heart attack and died. Such a tragedy! My heart goes out to this family!! This is how things are in this world and sometimes I feel like it's too much to bear.

6 comments:

BrainSyke said...

It is indeed heartbreaking and very tragic. I cant imagine what the parents would be going through at this time.

To Him (alone) we belong, and to Him we shall (certainly) return

Ana Victoria said...

Oh my God! I hope that people have the confort that they need. For everything HIM has an answer and a reason. That news really touched my heart. I have 2 babies and I really understand their pain. I'll pray for them and for the childs...God blees them

Royce said...

Thank you for your kind words to Barb, she needs them right now. I also am a child of the 80's, I had the Mister Mister tape untill my 4 year old pulled out the ribbon, LOL. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

They are safe now. Poor little angels. That was awful!

Gingers Mom said...

This was such a horrible and tragic event. I can't even begin to imagine that kind of pain.I think Jesus would be the only thing that would keep you from going insane. Truly. Were all the children adopted? And did the parents get killed?

Trailady said...

Hi Kristin, Don't know how I would make it through tough times without hope. The parents weren't with the children. A 15 yr. old was driving, but the wreck was not due to driver error on her part. They were rear-ended by a semi-truck and pushed into a bus. 5 of the children were adopted, the other 2 were their cousins. So sad!