Monday, January 02, 2006

My Personality Quiz Results...

You Have a Multi-faceted Temperament with strong Sanguine, Choleric, and Melancholy tendencies
You Have a Multi-faceted Personality with Strong Sanguine/Choleric/Melancholy Tendencies.

You are the life of the party, a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things. You are known as a leader, a 'people person' and you are somewhat artistic.
Unsatisfied by the dull and ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life. You are confident, reflective and resourceful. You want the best life, the best love, the best reputation.

You are creative and possess a sharp intellect. Your mind and sense of humor are your primary weapons. Strong willed and optimistic, nothing can keep you down. Your positive energy can break down any barrier and your loving spirit is contagious. You're a passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are full of yourself, moody and restless. Fun-loving, yet stubborn and opinionated, you can be sensitive and are somewhat prone to over-analyze things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind words.
I see to write when I am at my darkest moments lately, also late at night.

Of all the pictures of lighthouses I have seen in the malls for years and years, suddenly the symbolism hit me. Now the picture makes sense and I do need to focus on the lighthouse in my life, my creator.

Thank you dear stranger for your kind words.