Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Oops, I Got Tagged!

The Power of 4's Survey

- 4 jobs I've had...
Summer Camp Counselor/Horsemanship Instructor 11 yrs
Secretary 4 yrs
Cook 5 yrs
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor 4 yrs
- 4 movies I could see over and over...
Life is Beautiful
Sound of Music
Ghandi
LOTRs Trilogy
- 4 places I lived...
Wilmington, DE
Chambersburg, PA
Keene, TX
Yakima, WA (there are MANY more, but okay- only 4)
- 4 TV shows I enjoy watching... (we don't really watch TV)
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Amazing Race
Survivor
America's Funniest Pets
- 4 places I vacationed...
Colorado
Bahamas
Florida
Pennsylvania
- 4 websites I visit daily...
www.messageofmercy.org
www.mercyships.org
www.netflix.com
www.lifetalk.net
- 4 of my favorite foods
Mexican
Italian
French
Pennsylvania Dutch
- 4 places I'd rather be...
Heaven
Montana
Hayden Lake, ID
Hoback Valley, WY
- 4 albums I can't live without
Michael W. Smith, Eye 2 Eye
East Mountain South, self-titled
Chigago 17
Mr. Mister, Welcome to The Real World (Hard to list only 4)
- 4 people I'm tagging if they want to be caught...
Pilgrim
Mo King
Deb & Rafique
Seth Ellis

Anyone else who reads my blog and wants to play... (this means YOU!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. What does tagged mean? In answer to your question, I dont have a blog because I much rather read other peoples and comment.