Friday, December 23, 2005

New Years Resolution...

I know that a lot of people don't believe in making New Year's resolutions anymore, but I still do. Here are my goals for 2006:

1) Get closer to Jesus & stay focused on Him
2) Get more comfortable in my own skin
3) Join the YMCA and lose 12 lbs.
4) Be better at loving- especially my husband
5) Let go of past hurts & continue healing
6) Finish & release my first CD
7) Do more speaking engagements

Now, we'll see how 2006 unfolds... bring it on! I'm ready to say goodbye to 2005!! Do YOU have a resolution?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2005 was definitely a very hard year for me. I am very curious to see what 2006 has for me.
Here are my top 5 2006 resolutions:
1. To know God like never before.
2. To be in the best shape of my life for my 30th b-day. (4 months away!)
3. To let go of past hurts and really try to heal.
4. Visit my family more.
5. Continue to learn what "love unconditionally" means.

Christa said...

I too have been reflective about 2005 and excited to see what 2006 has to bring.

My goals for next year:
1. Start losing weight - the number is huge and not worth mentioning here...
2. To continue growing in my relationship with God - to revel in His companionship through this time as I am learning the new me.
3. Same as the last one: to let go of past hurts and really try to heal. To remember to pray for help in this and to let go of the fear facing this challenge will bring.
4. To continue working on my first CD. Hopefully release some time this year.
5. To continue growing in love to others and to let go of my sarcastic attitude.

Mike said...

Well, you know me....I don't make resolutions, just guidelines I hope will last the entire year and I only have 1 that I want to fulfill (you'll know what it is if you think about it...)

Here's to a new year and new beginnings.

Anonymous said...

I want to get out of debt this year. I want to be a better person and I want to love my family more. I also hope to have a good 2006!