Thursday, May 04, 2006

Europe Loves MofM!!

A lot of hard work goes into writing/arranging my music and we girls worked HARD in the studio to get this project done. I'm so happy to share that our most recent album was reviewed favorably by the biggest Christian Radio Network in the UK:

http://www.crossrhythms.co.uk/products/Message_Of_Mercy/Movin_On/13428

Thank You, Jesus- I needed the encouragement!! You can hear clips from our first or second album by clicking the 'Message of Mercy' link in the right column. :o)

6 comments:

Royce said...

HEY. congratulations, now I can say trailady the music artist, yeah I know her, we blog.
Seriously though that is WAY cool, I'm very happy for you.

Andy said...

Excellent! Congrats! What about getting your stuff on iTunes?

Asma said...

wow...nice to hear that .congratulations!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!

Aiman said...

Congrats! Wish you a successful career.

Marcel said...

When's the nation-wide tour??? :)