Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm Tagged...

Okay, I've been tagged for this game:

10 Things I Love that Start with 'P':
1) People- my heart is open to friendship with many different kinds of people.
2) Prayer- I believe in the value of having a prayer life.
3) Popcorn- great snack and there are so many ways to flavor it!!
4) Pick-up Trucks- never been a big fan of tiny sports cars. I'd like to own an Explorer Sport Trak!
5) Piano- my favorite instrument and the one by which I express myself musically
6) Pasta/Pizza- I'll count this as one because it's food. Italian is my FAV- Mexican is close second!!
7) Paints- these are my favorite horses. To me they are flashy & beautiful. LOVE to ride!
8) Puppies- Joyful & exhuberant, life would be so boring without my dog, Zephyr.
9) Physical Excercise- I enjoy few things more than a good workout.
10) Playfulness- what can I say, I'm a BIG kid. Love to laugh and act silly.

10 Things I Hate that Start with 'P': (Hmmm, this is harder)
1) Pain- physical is rough, but emotional/spiritual is far worse in my book.
2) Prissy Attitudes- I don't dig snobbery
3) Poverty- everybody deserves to have a good life
4) Prejudice- we're ALL equal in the eyes of God
5) Pessimism- smothers hopefulness & drives me CRAZY!!
6) Peer Pressure- robs people of their individuality
7) Paranoia- is disturbing to the peace
8) Politics- don't like the games- especially when it happens within the church
9) Party Poopers- ultra dignified/serious mindset of those who never relax & enjoy life
10) Pollen- makes Spring & Fall unbearable without medication. Thank God for Singulair!!

Well there you have it. I tag anyone who reads this & wants to try with the letter 'M'. Good luck!

5 comments:

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

Puppies LOL :)
Politics - U r cent percent right !!!

Cinderella said...

Tagging is boring,isnt it?
T'was an interesting read though.

Sam!! said...

Nice n interesting :)

Me too love these 10 things that u mentioned in ur list :)

I ll try to take this tag sometime:)

Hope u doing fine there.

Takecare.

BrainSyke said...

10 things with 'M' I love:
1) Money - Its a necessity, and a thrill

2)Mannerisms - its how society interacts and percieves. I like to observe and learn from it

3)Mass-transit - I love travelling, ust dont enjoy it only a daily basis to work

4) Mansion - I want to make one for my big family from parents to my children

5)Meat - I gotta have some (red or white) atleast once a week

6)Movies - I love my Netflix subscription

7)Mud/Clay - very real.

8)Music - Urdu and Arabic music is always HOT!! Got english favorites, but there are just too many out there, and the good ole' Metallica, Korn, Alice In chains is what a was gracy about as a teenager

9) Milk - I love food, and some good stuff is made with milk..like Milk shakes :-)

10) Mirrors - not the glass mirrors of the physical self, but idea, techniques to view a reflection off the mirror of one's inner-self




Ten 'M' things I hate:

1)Magic - Its not what i'd rely upon to really ever benefit me or anyone

2) Mistakes - Only the ones I knowingly and folishly repeat!

3) Male-chuvinism - totally wrecked women's self image even till today.

5) Mettings - specially the ones where the agenda's arnt clear, and nothing 'real' is accomplished

6) Masks - its hard to put one on for me, and I detest people who tactifully, and masterfully wear em in fear of other people. Its weak and lame

7) Mute - when I am absolutely quite when I should have said something(s)

8) MSNBC - the broadcast network

9) Miniatures - specially of natural things. Architectural miniatures havea scientific purpose.

10) M-TV - promotes shallow mentality, deprives teenager-hood, and poor life-standards and choices.

Trailady said...

Thanks for the feedback!!

Brain, I enjoyed reading your list. :o)